Life is going so fast! I am officially done with state office, a sigh of relief and sadness. I am excited for a new chapter to begin and to live a "normal" college life.
Before SLC, some of us
went on a camping trip together, it was very interesting but I had a great time playing cards with the girls, driving to the lake, hanging out, roasting marshmallows and going off roading in Herbert(my jeep). I also did Mesquite FFA officer training for the day, they have grown so much as a chapter and I look forward to what they accomplish next year!!
Then SLC;(State Leadership Conference) SLC went fantastic, we went a couple days early, those days were filled with no sleep and practicing lines all day long, but in the end it was totally worth it because everything turned out perfect and everyone hit there cues.
The thing I was most scared for, my session theme, my 12 min speech went great! I couldnt have imagined myself doing it any better, all the work I put into memorizing it paid off, Lauren was speechless and everyone loved it. And our final entrance was amazing, we did the JK wedding dance off youtube and it was hilarious, everything was a good end to a fantastic year! After SLC was my birthday, turning 19, nothing fantastic, but I did have a huge BBQ where a ton of people came over! And I got a ton of new clothes from mom for my birthday which I needed badly. I didn't get a break though, the week after SLC we got ready for state camp and were off to Heber for state FFA camp, "Are you incredible?".
My superhero was "whirl girl" and I dressed up sort of like a nature girl that was a hurricane. My group was so amazing!
I love all of them and we had the best week, we didnt win but they were good sports and we had some really depth conversations that brought us closer. We also sat together for every meal. It was probably the best camp I have ever been to! Go group 12- Wolf, Kalea, Alyssa, Cannon, Dallas, Kelly, Amy, Butters, Thurman, Colton, Baylee, Dean, and Chad!!
I love all of them and we had the best week, we didnt win but they were good sports and we had some really depth conversations that brought us closer. We also sat together for every meal. It was probably the best camp I have ever been to! Go group 12- Wolf, Kalea, Alyssa, Cannon, Dallas, Kelly, Amy, Butters, Thurman, Colton, Baylee, Dean, and Chad!!
And I would have pictures but my camera disappeared while I was there and its gone forever :( so I will try to get some pics from my group to put up. Now I am free for the rest of the summer, this week I have an interview for a wedding in October. Then I am going to spend the week with my family at the lake for the first time in forever!!!! I am also waiting for my present(we are going to do something) from Chris, we were suppose to do it last Sunday when I got home from camp, but it got cancelled, I dont know what it is but I am excited to find out and actually see him. He has been working construction all summer so he has been really busy and has been working in Yuma, so when I get to spend time with him I will be super super excited!!!! Last week I spent the whole time with mom and dad with a buch of visitors at the Lake house.
For the weekend of 4th of July, Niane, Jason, Nileah, Auntie Tami, Uncle Brian, Allie, Kristen, Lauren, and Chris were up there, we went into Globe for fireworks with the Bracketts. Then during the week we had Bryson on Wednesday and Auntie Tami and Uncle Brian came back for a couple days. We had to take Lauren and Kristen to Prescott for camp on Tuesday which was almost a 4 hour drive, ahhhhhh-too long to be in the car!!!! But I got to see Prescott, which was WAY fun, went shopping and got two new tops!! Of course the lake was a blast the whole time, it was great to have a ton of people there and then not so many people there, just to chill.I forgot how much I loved the lake until this year, I couldn't believe that it had been over a year since I had been at the lake(oh well FFA was worth it) Dad bought a wake skate, which is fun but super hard, Nileah also "wakeboarded" (dad got her a ski-helper for her birthday)on her own for the first time this week!! Then this weekend was fantastic, Chris, Ryan, and Emily came up for the weekend!!!
We had so much fun hanging out on the lake! We were so exhausted from being on the lake so long on Saturday, we came home, ate dinner, and crashed till the next morning. This week I am going to the doctor to be allergy tested again since i have been sick so much, we think I am allergic to corn-really??corn is in EVERYTHING!!!!!!! It has been a long time since I posted because I was going to wait until my mom uploaded her pics, but I will just put whatever pictures I have and then do some more later!! I cant wait for the next couple weeks, going to California to see Grandma and Grandpa Cake and going with Chris, Ryan, and Emily to the beach and six flags!!! I love summer!!! But I can't wait to get back to school either!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.