New years Eve..... we went on an extremely fun off-roading adventure! So it was snowing in Roosevelt-I could not believe it! We decided that it was most necessary to go off roading in it- at the time it seemed like a grand idea now that I think of it not so much BUT it happened! Well we have a rhino and only one jeep now, sad day, Herbert(my jeep) was sold to my cousin in Cali so we no longer have 2 jeeps...which means that not everyone could fit in the jeep. Yup you guessed it right Lauren, Chris, and I pleasurable got in the rhino meaning NO TOP! You should have seen us, it was a comedy show, each of us had about 5 layers of pants on which included tights, jeans, 2 pajamas, and sweats and for the top long sleeve, short sleeve, jacket, sweatshirt, heavy coat, and for our heads, beanies, headbands, and 2 hoods! We looked like 3 oompa lompas but it was freezing out, could you blame us?!? The entire ride was actually fantastic it was not too cold until we were headed back and we hit a blizzard literally!!!!! I thought my nose was going to fall off, the snow was hitting us so hard on our freezing faces I could only laugh/cry. It was quite the adventure but life is what you make it and that was definitely a memory that I will never forget!!
So for the actual night we were just bums, actually the whole week we were super lazy, I have officially seen all the new toddlers & tiaras and played the dance game enough to want to keep playing!! We lit off a couple fireworks and laid by the fire all night, Lauren and I made New Years Noodles- basically an experiment dinner that we thought was delicious and Chris said it tasted gross and then it was midnight, of course I got my first 2011 kiss from Christopher Jon Malmanger, the man of my dreams and the only man I want to kiss for the rest of my life and then me and him stayed up and watched I believe it was 3 movies- Yours, Mine, and Ours & Wanted & My Big Fat Greek Wedding!! I cannot believe it is already 2011~ Happy New Year!!
Now for the normal new years resolutions I only have a couple because I always come up with more as the year goes by but here are the few..
1. Make someone smile everyday
2. Get back into shape
3. Get better grades then last semester (cross our fingers NO B's)
4. Eat Better
5. Keep on crafting!!
6. Make sure to find time to blog
7. Stay on top of everything!
8, 9, 10 shall be filled in at a later date
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.