Sorry this post is kind of late from its happenings, BUT I have a good reason.....homework {its my life..literally} Anyways back to the fantastic weekend I had! For Labor Day, I decided that I wanted to go up and see my parentals since I had not seen them in a while and I was missing my quality family time!! Bonus-Niane, Jason, and Nileah were there! I can not say how much fun I had, they literally made me the happiest girl that weekend, I did not want it to end. There is not too much to blog about because we were just on the lake the whole time BUT I do have a couple highlights for you.
1. Nileah is a hard core lake fish!!
2. Nileah and I surfed ALOT together!
3. Nileah stood up on the wakeboard :)
4. Everyone including Niane did something in the water and let me tell you that is pretty amazing!!
5. The water was gorgeous, I am talking glass on a three day weekend {unheard of}
Now I will let you enjoy some fantastic pictures because I know that is what you really want to see :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.