Well in case you did not already know I am the official President of Sigma Alpha! yay! yay! Excited..yes! Nervous...yes! Honored...definitely! These girls are so wonderful, I love having the passion of agriculture in common with other girls. There is just a couple of things that have been going on :) We had bowling with the AGR boys, Activation, and our Annual Christmas Party. Bowling with the boys was a blast of course, only a couple girls went but it was very enjoyable, the boys are so sweet to us and I absolutely live spending time with them. {smile} Activation--this is probably one of the best things of the year just because all of the new girls become official members after all their hard work over the semester. AND the Christmas Party! So much fun, the last time we all see each other before break and we play the best games! Fist we did white elephant gift exchange with stockings, I got an awesome one with hair feathers, a notepad, and fuzzy socks [seriously one of my favorite things about winter]. Then we revealed our secret santas and everyone opened their gifts--I got a VERY VERY SOFT blanket that I absolutely adore [another one of my favorites-pretty sure I am turning into a blanket collector]. Then the last fantastic game we play is where everyone sits in a circle and we pass a wrapped present around in a circle....except the present has tons of layers and we open it with oven mitts. Its hilarious to watch and the present is always fantastic for the person who actually opens it. That is pretty much it for Sigma Alpha for the remainder of the 2011 year, I am super stoked to start working with the new officer team and see what direction we take Sigma Alpha in!
Ugliest sweater winner :) Love this girl!
My boyfriends foot is huge compared to mine!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.