Sunday, February 19, 2012

Our time apart is nothing compared to our time in eternity.....

Grandma Bear passed away a couple weeks ago, it has been a long journey and she is in a much much better place. I am sure she is looking down on us all the time making sure we are doing good, especially Grandpa :) Her funeral was beautiful and the celebration after was amazing! It was so great to see everyone especially cousins I haven't seen in forever. I will miss you Grandma dearly but I know you are at peace and in Gods hand, a much better place then here. Don't worry when I get to heaven I will make sure to hand you a boogie for old times sake {haha} and play with your noodle hair! Dont worry about Grandpa he is doing fine. Love you!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.