Sunday, August 26, 2012

School. I am a Senior. Weird.



I can't believe I just started my senior year in college! I remember when I graduated high school like it was yesterday. Crazy how fast time flies and things change. School is well school. But I am definitely enjoying my classes. Lots of homework already. Lots of seeing friends. AND LOTS AND LOTS of hours siting in class. My shortest class is 1.5 hours then 3 then 4 then 5 then 7. Yes I sit in a class for 7 hours and yes its one class. Needless to say my brain is dead by the time we are out. Crazy to think I could only be a wildcat for one more semester! And this will be my last one living in Tucson :( But at least I have an amazing roommate! I am seriously so excited and feel so blessed about my living situation. Tricia is tremendous and its so helpful that we have a lot of the same classes. I have a lot to think about for the future and lots to pray about but I know God has a plan for me. And no pictures of my first day of school, I will take one and pretend it is :) Happy Last Week of August!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.