Well last semester was so busy I had NO time to blog!! I was doing so good and then lesson plans took over my life. I am going to do an update with pictures, I think it will be easier for me, well at least I hope and I will just give the photos captions :) I do not think I have ever gone this long and had so many pictures!
Just another home game with friends :)
Got my teacher badge!!
Bowling with Sigma Alpha (too bad my eyes are closed!)
The Alpha Gamma Rhost! It was a fundraiser for veterans on the UA Campus!
Jay :)
Miki!
Jared!
Making a bunyip in class, yes that is a real word! It basically measures the elevation of the land using water in tubes, pretty cool actually!
These pictures are from my trip to Mexico with my student teaching class!! We went down to teach about hydroponics using an interpreter, probably one of the best experiences in college. They treated us like royalty and everyone was so welcoming. Delicious food, wonderful dancing, and very pretty area!
This is my student teacher cohort in front of the school :)
Dancing performance for us!
Incredible lunch, absolutely amazing!!
Sigma Alpha went and volunteered at a little demonstration garden, pulled tomatoes, turned soil, clipped branches, composted!
Courtney "Kalea look how huge it is!!"
Courtney, Sylvalyn, Cheyanne, Me, Maya!
Little Reveal! When Stacy figured out I was her big :)
A random trip to Mt. Lemmon with the boys!
Keegan is being "quiet"
Deer!
My boys!
The boys hiked up this crazy mountain that I had no desire to attempt! They ended up having to slide down very scary on their butts, rock slide!
Boys at the top, they dont look far because of my awesome 30x zoom
Entrance to Peppersauce Cave. Let me tell you about this place--I will NEVER go back! That entrance you see is how you got in and then you had to get on your stomach and army crawl! There were some big openings, or caves then there was tiny ones where you had a wall of mountain against your nose. Oh and did I mention its muddy and slippery!!! Not a fan to say the least but the boys got a kick out of it!
Outside the entrance!
Trying to see how dirty we were!
NATIONAL CONVENTION
Indianapolis, Indiana
This is Mr. Sipes--my teacher I am working with :)
Casa Grande!
My lovely students!
Rally Fight for Hunger! We packed meals for hungry children :)
So much fun--what a great group!
Those stinkers told the waitress it was my birthday--needless to say they whole restaurant sang Happy Birthday to Miss. Taylor.....I was so embarrased
Ice Cream for the fake birthday girl :)
Ice Skating--All of Arizona that was in Indiana!
Teaching Shelby how to skate
Halloween Party with AGR
Love these girls!
Little--Stacy
Taco Bell Hot Sauce Packets
1st little-Jenn!
AGR boys!
Dillon!
Sigma Alpha Loves
Bobbing for Apples
Cheyenne
These boys!
More halloween--we celebrated it three nights!
Shelby, Cheyenne, Me
My State Officer Team
Dillon
Halloween Family Night--The Bombshells!
Real Halloween Night! I was a snowboarder :)
Family Night!
Day Glow! The World's Largest Paint Party!
Stacy, Cheyenne, Me, Shelby
So excited!!!
Everyone!!!
Let the paint begin!
Homecoming Bonfire!!!
The game!!
Sigma Alpha Burrito Breakfast!
Random trip to the lakehouse and we stopped by the mines!
Arboretum!!
Activation!!!
Yay!! Everyone is active!
Family :) The bombshells!
Little!
haha :)
Paddle Presentation!
Stacys gift from me
Tricia :)
Professional Pictures :)
Us w/ AGR
Family
Officers
The Littles!
I got an i-Phone!! Merry early Christmas!!
Microbiology Class :) I promise we do work!
Baby Bull Bash!
The Best Friend!
Tiesto--Concert!
Shopping for Adopt-a-Family!!
Christmas Party!!!
The BEST secret santa present ever!!
Onsies!!
Heather's Wedding!
Recruiting for Sigma Alpha :)
Projects that I did this semester :)
Rebuiling an engine!
Creating realia boards
Display boards!
Building a sprinkler--yes it works!
Wiring Board for demonstrations!
And then binders full of lessons!!
That was my absolutely crazy semester in a nut shell :)













































No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.