Monday, April 29, 2013

Fishing Weekend with Dillon!

I am not really a fan of fishing, but since he is my best friend I told him I would go with him! It unfortunately, really suck at fishing! And Dilllon does too (shh don't tell him I said that)! Actually the fish werent biting, he caught four fishies! And I laid out and caught some sun (that's probably why I didn't catch any-my fishing pole was in the boat 60% of the time). But it was sill super fun! Saturday we went to Roosevelt and Sunday we adventured to Apache :)

This is an Eagle :)
Some other funky birds!
 
Ducks flying away!
He likes to fish, I like to lay out :)
 We saw a coyote!

 He makes me laugh, we can't even take a picture!
 I play with worms like a kid :) Probably why I never catch fish, I am too busy playing with the bait :)

 



 Sitting and Fishing!
I struggle kind of a lot :/



 These birds make their nests on the walls out of mud, so cool!!


 Catfish!
 When you just take continuos photos you get ones like is talking

 Casting!


 
 SUNDAY!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.