Thursday, December 23, 2010

Semester End! Yahooooooo!!!!!!




 I have had lots of exciting things that happened this week!!!  I have been super crafty.I think it has been helping my stress a lot because I have been way less stressed!!  I have made a baby boy wreath out of one-sies and bibs.  Then I made a picture holder for sigma alpha's Christmas party.  Then I made a bow for part of Nileah's Christmas present. And I decorated my room with garland, snowflakes, and ribbon!Last week was crazy, but I had a lot go on.  I did my presentation for chemistry, we got a 98%, woo, woo!!  It was my last week of coaching Tanque Verde, they went to state and got 8th out of 24, AMAZING!!  I am so proud of them!  They did so awesome!  They even want to start for next year, I love them, so glad I had this opportunity!  Also I am going this Tuesday and Thursday to teach Floriculture to her classes all day, soEXCITED!!!!UA played ASU, well we lost-ridiculous, I did not go to the game because of my tests.  Then I had a Math and Chemistry test!  I got an 85 on my math test, super proud of that!  And I have not found out my grade for Chemistry.  Friday night after my chemistry test I drove home to Gilbert for COLT the next morning, as always I LOVE going  home. 

Colt was great, Heather and I did a workshop on chapter news and agriculture issues, it was pretty awesome!
  Then I went to Brittany's baby shower, it was so great to see her, she is due in 5 weeks!!  Then I drove back to Tucson for my Christmas party with Sigma Alpha.  That was super fun, we played this crazy game where you unwrap a present with pot holders on(very difficult) and then we had a gift exchange, I ended up with a super cute frame that Courtney made.  Saturday night I went over to Brody's and played poker with Cheyenne, Brody, Megan, and Kevin, I WON!!  Can you believe it, I actually WON!  This week is crazy but relaxed, I am studying and getting ready for finals!  Last day of classes Wednesday, then its finals!  I am so STOKED the semester is almost over!  Hip Hip Hooray!! Well since I never got this posted before I will just finish.  The next week I went to a Christmas party for CRU,  a Christian college group on campus, me and Courtney dressed up as Candy canes!  Hilarious!!  I also went to the Christian Challenge Christmas Party, which was great to see everyone!  The end of the semester was great, I ended up getting 4 A's and 2 B's (Calculus and Chemistry) which is not horrible, wish I could have done better but not the end of the world.  Also blogspot is being weird.uggg.......my pictures keep getting placed in silly places,so they are just going to be every where until I figure it out!    


 Then I had a baking party with Kelly and Courtney!!  It was crazy how many baked goods we made they included chocolate covered preztels, sunflower butter cups, snowballs, and oatmeal scotchies. We had so much fun!! And now I am home for Christmas!! yay! yay! Yay!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.