Thursday, May 3, 2012

Meet Sullie :)

Today as I was getting ready to drive out of the AGR parking lot I saw a terrarium sitting by the dumpster of the apartment next door. Since I was running late to being home to Gilbert for dinner I called Dillon and told him he HAD to go and see what was in there!!! As I was driving, I got the news that we had just adopted a new turtle, whom we named Sullie :) How sad this poor turtle was going to be a dumpster turtle, but no worries he has a safe home now at AGR!! I am so excited for my shared new pet since most of you know I have been wanting one forever, so a turtle will do for the mean time till I get a teacup pig {hehe}! Can't wait to go back and officially meet Sullie, Dillon is getting him all taken care of tonight. Isn't he cute!!!??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.