Tuesday, July 2, 2013

MEXICO! And other random adventures before I left!!

My last hoorah before I leave for Disney! Mexico bound with Dillon and his family!! We ended up going for six days, three of them with his family and then the others were with Cheyenne and a bunch of people from UA :) Overall it was a great relaxing trip, we mostly laid on the beach, fished, kayaked, and just relaxed around the house :) Dillon fished the whole time!!!!!!!!!!!! I got a great tan :) We did also go to an orphanage and it was adorable!!! I literally fell in LOVE with all the kids. I am so glad I had a chance to spend one last week with my best friend before I left for six months!














 








 


 











 



Lance-Man graduated!! So proud of him and so glad I went to watch his walk across that stage even if it was at a rival school :)


Then it was Emily's 21st birthday!! So glad I could go out for that!!! We went to Tempe, what fun we had!!





Then back up to the lake house and we got one day on the lake yay!! I got to surf and play in the water with my little munchkin I was sooo happy!!














Then it was Jordan's 22nd birthday!! We went out to Wine and 5th with al the girls on her actual birthday and then out out on Friday night :) so glad I got to see my best friend before I left! What would I do without her!! 

And my last adventure! Dillon took me to a random bear hunting spot, what a peaceful Arizona afternoon!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.