ahhhh!!
what's going on?!?
New car! So fancy!So many words cannot explain what happened yesterday!! I am super super super excited!! Dad and mom did such a fantastic job of surprising me :) All I thought I was doing was going out to lunch with my daddy because he was working down here. We were walking down University just talking about how my job interview went, I will talk about that more at the end of the week with my post, but all of a sudden a car alarm started going off and daddy kept saying "turn your alarm off" and "I don't have a car or keys, (I kept looking around to see who he was talking to)" Then he handed me they keys and I was like "What?!?!?" To see the least I was a little discombobulated for a minute until I figure out it was real!! It is a manual 2010 Toyota Corolla!!! So excited, I have only driven it twice but I already love it and can't wait to figure out all the fancy gadgets on it!! My parents are amazing and I can't believe I have a beautiful brand new car!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.