Thursday, September 30, 2010

School has been crazy!! So crazy I have not even got to write about school on my blog, and it is officially bugging me now that I haven’t! So I figured it would be easiest so you could see my life in a time frame, this is a schedule I typed up so I could keep myself on track! (Yes I am a crazy type A person)

Monday
9am-11am Class (Math, Chemistry)
11am-1 pm Work
1pm-5pm Class (Chemistry Lab)
5pm-7 pm Sigma Alpha

Tuesday
8am-12:15pm Class (English, Traditions & Cultures)
12:15pm-1pm Lunch
1pm-3 pm Work
3pm-4pm Chemistry Tutoring
4pm-5pm Math Tutoring with Dylan
5pm-6pm Homework
6pm-7pm Trad 104 Review
7pm-9pm Christian Challenge

Wednesday
9am-11am Class (Math, Chemistry)
11am-1pm- Work
2pm-3pm Chemistry Tutoring/Homework
3pm-4pm Class
4pm-7pm Homework/workout
7pm-9pm Cru
9pm-10pm Sigma Alpha

Thursday
8am-12:15pm Class (English, Traditions & Cultures)
12:15pm-12:30pm Lunch
12:30pm- 1:30pm chemistry tutoring
1:30pm-5pm Tanque Verde Floriculture
5pm-6pm Homework
6pm-7pm Workout
7pm-? Homework/dinner

Friday
9am-11am Class (Math, Chemistry)
12pm-1pm Lunch
1pm-3pm Homework/Chemistry Tutoring (Sapling)
3pm-4pm Class (Chemistry)
4pm-? Sapling/Finish all online Homework

So there is the schedule but now for the fun stuff, it is so great to be a normal college students, I feel like I am actually at school. So I got my Zona Zoo pass and was able to go to the first football game again Citadel, we WON!! Yahoo!! It was a great game; our football team pretty
much murdered them. I tried to go to the Iowa game but Zona Zoo was filled 10 minutes after it opened so we did not make it in unfortunately. But we did get to ride a fun little bicycle cart. So I ended up watching the game at the Aggie House, it was an intense game but we won of course!! Up to this point UA Football has a 4-0 record! Go U of A!! School o school- it has been killing me. My classes are super stressful, I feel like I am always doing homework or going to tutoring, but I am determined to keep my grades up or in the case right now make sure I do really good on my next tests because doing bad stresses me out more!

Sigma Alpha!!! I am pledging to be a professional sorority, at rush we played games and fun things to get to know each other. The next week I was given my bid and of course I accepted; I am now an MC (membership candidate). Now we have meetings every week where we take tests about history of sororities and sigma alpha. The girls are great and I can’t wait to be an active! At a breakfast two weeks ago we got our big sis’, my big sis is Jillian, she is super sweet and I can’t wait to spend time with her.
Roommates, I love the boy’s to death! They always keep me on my toes, there is never nothing going on in our apartment, lately they have been making music with Michael and Sam (adopted roommates). It is hilarious to watch because none of them are that musically talented except Michael and kind of Kevin. So basically they just make noise and try to sing. Or you will catch them playing with their model kits for Chemistry making bonds for fun- they are such nerds! It has been nice having them though because they are a tremendous help for my homework!! Ryan has moved back to Gilbert because he had a problem with school and financial aid which makes me super sad because he always agrees with me, now I always lose everything, and he makes the best cookies ever!!

Chris took me to fossil springs it turned out to be an 11 miles hike but it was absolutely gorgeous. We left his grandparents house at 8
am and got there by 10, we made it down to the waterfalls had a picnic, swam in the beautiful BUT freezing water!
On the hike back we got a little lost and hiked an extra 2 miles out of our way so by the time we started the uphill climb back we were so exhausted! I thought my legs were going to fall off and roll away- they didn’t though. We made it back to the car at 6:40 pm, by that time we were so exhausted and hungry for a cheeseburger we stopped at the local strawberry lodge for a cheeseburger and fries. It was the best cheeseburger and fries I have ever eaten, actually I am not even sure that I completely enjoyed it because I ate it so fast. On the way home I fell asleep and was out of it for the rest of the night.
And that is pretty much my life right now- School, work, homework, tutoring, eating, and sleeping!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.