It is my sorority’s 10th anniversary, yay!! Super exciting! So we had to go all out for our ball! J Every year we have an emerald ball where everyone dresses up all fancy, goes to a hotel for dinner and awards. It was a blast, I will let the pictures do the talking but I got Outstanding MC, meaning I was an outstanding first year member, SWEET! After Emerald ball we went home and played a fun game called a bad word, but every time you lose you have to wear the beer box hat, that was the only thing they boys could find to make a hat, lovely I know. We had a grand night, Courtney ended up staying over because we had a Founders Day Brunch the next morning and LET me tell you we ate like QUEENS!! There was a cheese bar, dessert bar, meat bar, waffle bar, seafood bar, and pretty much every type of food you can imagine! Delicious!! I shall let you look at pictures now!
Monday, May 2, 2011
Emerald Ball!!
It is my sorority’s 10th anniversary, yay!! Super exciting! So we had to go all out for our ball! J Every year we have an emerald ball where everyone dresses up all fancy, goes to a hotel for dinner and awards. It was a blast, I will let the pictures do the talking but I got Outstanding MC, meaning I was an outstanding first year member, SWEET! After Emerald ball we went home and played a fun game called a bad word, but every time you lose you have to wear the beer box hat, that was the only thing they boys could find to make a hat, lovely I know. We had a grand night, Courtney ended up staying over because we had a Founders Day Brunch the next morning and LET me tell you we ate like QUEENS!! There was a cheese bar, dessert bar, meat bar, waffle bar, seafood bar, and pretty much every type of food you can imagine! Delicious!! I shall let you look at pictures now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.