Sunday, May 15, 2011

Flowers...oh how I love sharing my passion

Well I am pretty much obsessed with flowers, they are on my shirts, in my hair, I design them...real or fake..well it doesn't really matter, I just love them!!!!!!!  Besides the point, for the past year I have been coaching a team for the Floriculture CDE which is for FFA!  I love each of the students dearly and LOVE spending time with them :) My favorite quote from them "Corina: Kalea, did you have a bad day?!? Me: No, why? Corina: Well you don't have a flower on you which means something is wrong!" haha Anyways, on Friday was the banquet for Tanque Verde and of course I attended.  They gave me a plaque and a frame with a picture of them in from when I missed state because of a test. They are so sweet to me!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.