I love this picture of her, this is her pose :)
So this is very sad to say, but I have NO pictures of my mom and I!! Absolutely unbelievable, but I know why! Normally one of us is taking the picture! But i shall put a picture of her up because I love her so much! She is truly the #1 MOM in the whole world! She is always there for me, even when I am crying about "bad grades" or when I am tired, or even when I want a back massage! I honestly am so glad that she is a stay at home mom and spent every moment with us she could! I love her dearly and can't wait to have little ones so I can try to be a mom like her :) Mom, you are superwomen and I do not know how you do it!!! I love you! (I figured she might kill me if I only put photos up of her, so I will put some family photos up because thats the best I got)
Happy Mothers Day!!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.