Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Buckeye Weekend


Thursday night Dillon and I headed to Buckeye for the 3 day weekend! It was pretty late Thursday so we pretty much went to bed after talking to his family. Friday we woke up and were pretty lazy all morning not really doing anything, in the afternoon we had to load "Ruby" (Cole's car) up and take her to the mechanic. After that we headed out to go shooting...suppose to go out for coyotes but we were a little late so Cole & Dillon were just shooting.....and yes I shot a gun (wait until you see my face)... then we walked around for a bit...saw a beautiful sunset! And Dillon took us to this awesome spot, literally like Alice in the Wonderland hole to get there, we had to crouch for most of the way but when we got there it was a gorgeous pond! The rest of the night we hung out with Cole & Alyssa, I seriously LOVE them! Saturday morning...I had to do driving school.....bleh! But then after that we went canoeing and fishing, unfortunately we did not catch anything but we did have a great time! The place was absolutely gorgeous! Saturday night I met Dillon's friends and we hung out all night--interesting experience definitely different than I thought....Sunday we hung out all day, played a game of Scrabble with his mom and brother-Chance, then headed over to his grandparents. His grandparents are wonderful, they are hilarious!! Then we headed home so I could house sit for Peggy and John. That was my fantastic adventurous weekend!!!!










 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.