Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween!!

Not too much to say about halloween, but it has been super fun! Friday we had a shin dig at our places....we were suppose to carve pumpkins but that never happened :) That is a-ok though! Courtney and I dressed up as desperate housewives...if I do say so myself we look pretty darn cute :P FYI- I wore very tall heels--they were even red!! I didn't get too many pictures which is very unlike me BUT I was having way too much fun dancing. Saturday I laid in bed pretty much all day relaxing which is very unlike me--well actually all day besides the two hours for lunch :) Then Saturday night I went to AGR to hang out with the boys.....I just adore them all. Sunday was hang out, grocery shopping, and do homework day. Hope you had an excellent halloween! First time I haven't had chili :( Miss momma's cooking!!  Oh and I found this delicious recipe for pumpkin muffins that can be found here.  









I miss my Nileah bug!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.