Saturday, November 12, 2011

Its that time of year again...HOMECOMING!!!!

Homecoming is my busiest time of year because of work! Since we put on the biggest events for CALS and I am in charge of one, we work ALOT the week of homecoming! But I still did manage to have some fun during homecoming, I did more this year than ever before. I worked 40 hours plus school and left a little time for fun :) Friday I worked from 5am to 8:30 pm. In the morning we had the AgCAT Open which is the golf tournament, I was only there for a couple hours to set up and register people. Cheyenne is in charge of the AgCAT and it turned out fantastic!!! Then Sarah and I headed off to the office with Joanne and Peggy to do auction stuff. We were in the office all day until we had a board meeting with the Alumni where we got these adorable scarfs :) Then Dillon and I went to the bonfire, which I have actually never been to, it was super fun and HOT! It was a little windy so the grass caught on fire!! After the bonfire I went home because I was exhausted from working all day. Saturday morning---it was finally here! Everything Sarah and I worked for the whole year was finally ready to be put together. We got there at 5:30 to set up all the packages and tables and do the rest of set up. The auction started at 8am and was tremendous!! We made about $11,000 in Live Auction and a total of about $22,000 the whole event! Yahoo...those go towards student scholarships for students LIKE ME!! After we cleaned up, I went to lunch with mom and dad at Mi Niditos which of course was delicious. I am so happy they came up to see me {smile} Then I headed to AGR to see the boys and then to the game!! We did not win, our team stinks...its actually pretty embarrassing. We left around half time, went back to AGR, and hung out all night! Sunday was a catch up on sleep and do homework day. Sorry this is late, life has been a little crazy but I promise the post from this weekend will be just as good :) 

Aren't our scarfs AWESOME!!


Chey & I 




Beautiful sunset on the golf course :)







 Bonfire!!!!!!!!


Game!






Mom & Dad :) 




 Dillon & I 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.