Monday, November 8, 2010

What did the Daddy tomato say to the baby tomato on their walk.....Ketch-up!!!

WOW!!! It is already November, I haven't written in over a month, life has been a little busy, but tonight, though I have studying to do I have decided to blog because the rest of the week is going to be very stressful.>But before we get to all that, I have to tell you all about October!!!I think I am going to split it up so it is not as overwhelming, but don’t worry there will be pictures First of all it is officially fall and boy do I love fall!! Probably one of my favorite seasons except in Arizona, the only thing that changes colors are the street lights!! I went to the Rascal Flatts concert with Niane, Bonnie, and Ron, it was a blast!!!It was a pretty calm concert with fantastic music; lawn seats are perfect when everyone stays seating!! Rascal Flatts is really good in concert, their voices actually sound real. Except to get to the concert was kind of crazy, I had school until 4 and the concert started at 7, I booked it home and immediately jumped back into the car to go to the concert.On the way to the concert I told Niane about my genius business plan that we are going to start soon…..Super Excited! Then the next week school, school, and more school! Oh and I started work at the CALS Alumni Office!
I had a scholarship reception for College of Agriculture and Life Sciences where I was recognized for the RAK scholarship and getting on the Dean’s List for my GPA last semester.I had the chance to take a picture with Dean Sanders, the last scholarship reception where he
is the dean! I was super excited to see mom and dad for a couple hours!
Saturday I went to the game with Tosha and Erin, it was super fun, except it was so long ago I cannot remember who we were even playing against! But I do know we played awful and we lost! The next week it was all studying, I had 3 exams, Chem Lab, Chem Lecture, and Math, I ended up getting a 82% on my chem. Lecture and a 95% on my math(probably the best grades I will get this semester).This semester is super hard for me, all my classes are not very interesting because they have nothing to do with my major, I study hard and nothing comes out of it, but I am trying my best to stay up because I know I have scholarships to maintain. I have come to realize that I have to work really hard for some grades and that is practically all my grades this semester. But I do still have some time for fun, I am still coaching the Floriculture Team at Tanque Verde High School every Thursday, they are wonderful, each one Jeremy, Corine, Cheyenne, and Mary are all very special in their own ways to me. I look forward to going there every week to help them learn more about floriculture. Oh and I haven't really been on facebook for a month, so proud of myself, I recently went on to post pictures but that's about it! I get so much more accomplished!! Next post will be all about Homecoming and Sigma Alpha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.