
Not too much has happened over the last couple of weeks, but I decided that if I didn't blog a little bit about it I would have a TON to write after Thanksgiving! Last Wednesday I drove home for a doctors appointment on Thursday, before I left I was in a lot of pain in my chest, I thought weird but not the end of the world. When I got home I hung out with the family and Kendra and Melody came over!! Oh my goodness it was so good to see them, Melody is getting so big and is such a happy baby. Kendra is doing great, she misses Ted a lot though! Ted is her husband who just went off to boot camp for 3 months, it has been hard on her but she has this poem that Ted told her about that they sing, it gives her a lot of peace to think about. Kendra also wears his wedding ring on her neck with a yellow ribbon. Nileah just loves when I come home, the longer I am gone the more she is attached to me, I especially love when she comes and cuddles with me the next morning. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE sleeping in my own bed! Too funny, so Chris came over that morning and was laying on my bed talking to me, Nileah was cuddling with me and rolls over to Chris and says "I would cuddle with you, but I miss Kalea because she is never here and you are always here." I started cracking up laughing. My doctors appointment went good, nothing was "wrong". So I headed back down to Tucson for a review session for Chemistry and all of a sudden my
was aching with pain, so bad I ended up going to hospital. We waited forever, Cheyenne being the loving best friend stayed with me until Christopher got there. We got out of the hospital at 1am, I basically stayed in bed the whole day, and missed my Chemistry exam!! But I did get a burst of energy at the end of the day and decided that I would go to the Ice Cats game-I had already told Sigma Alpha I was going and could not back out. So I went, it was intense!!!!! I am still not sure how I feel about it, but I might venture to another one someday. Saturday I was punished for my burst of energy, I woke up with an aching headache and sides killing me, my bed was my best friend again ALLLL
L Day!!! Sunday was homework and bed day! So it was Monday, I was terrified, i had to go talk to my Chemistry professor and tell him I missed the exam-BUT I got great news, I didn't have to take it! He is just going to average all of my tests grades and give me that one! Sigma Alpha that night, just a meeting, nothing too exciting. Tuesday best news ever, my 85% on my Trad Exam was curved to an 88% Wednesday was school, also fantastic news- my Chemistry teacher is going to drop one of lowest homework assignments(I got a 0 on one because I read the due date wrong), all of the assignments are added up and equal an exam, H-E-L-L-O 97%!!!! Then I went to CRU, a Christian College Ministry on Campus, super fun, love going! Now its Thursday, today I went to Tanque Verde to see my students for one last practice before district tomorrow, they are so special! I love them all and they are all getting way better at Floriculture!!! So that's pretty much life right now, I am going home tomorrow to meet with Heather to work on our COLT workshop and then go to the lake with mom and dad :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.