These past weeks have been super crazy for myself and my family. These explain everything that has been going on in life, God has a plan for all of use, we may not know what it is but if we follow our hearts and trust in God, everything will turn out in the end.
“I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.”
― Marilyn Monroe
― Marilyn Monroe
"Do not fear, for I am with you, do not be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. I will uphold you with my victorious right hand" ~Isaiah 41:10
Please pray for my parents and Guy's family....Guy went to be with our savior last week, it has been a very difficult week for my parents but we know he is looking down on us. Guy was very special to daddy and he will always be in our hearts. Here is a picture from Texas in front of Guy's Model T.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.