Monday, October 31, 2011

Football. Fun. Dance. Wedding.

Well my title pretty much sums it all up. But I guess I can explain in a little more detail :) On Thursday night I went to the football game with Courtney, Dillon, Jay, and Katie :) What an adventure that game was, we scored in the first 3 minutes! Finally we were playing some real football!!! We ended up winning 42-13 or 48-13 something of the sort, basically we killed them. As well there was a little fiasco that went down, a guy dressed up as a ref. jumped into the game and started stripping.....chaos broke out! Friday night I ended up babysitting Mackenzie and Zachary, the whole time we colored. They are so great and easy to entertain! That same night I headed home to Gilbert for the crazy day ahead of me. The next morning I woke up and watched some TV with the parentals.....then we drove to Nileahs performance at a fair! She was so precious and did an amazing job dancing!! I seriously felt like a paparazzi with all the pictures I took of her, I will spare you with just a couple photos :) We all went to lunch at Somburros, I love that place and loved getting to spend time with my Nileah bug :) Mom and I went shopping after for some dresses for the wedding. We found adorable ones of course--except I am lame and didn't get a family photo at the wedding. Brittany Zane for those of you who dont know what my absolute best friend when I was little she lived across the street from me in our old house. We loved playing doctor, collecting sunflower seeds, attempting to rescue baby birds, and my personal favorite squirting ourselves with spray bottles :) It was sooooo wonderful to see her get married, the wedding was so perfect! It was a small back yard wedding with close family and friends. I had goosebumps when she walked down the aisle, its so funny to remember someone when they are 6 and now they are 20 and getting married to the love of their life. Oh and Jared her husband I absolutely LOVE him! I met him a while ago for those of you who remember that post, he is so awesome. AND AND they have a beautiful baby boy together named Dane who is just as precious as a button, I got to meet him for the first time at the wedding. I love them and am so glad I can still be a part of her life :) Congrats Brit! That was pretty much my weekend, I did homework on Sunday practically all day, went to church LOVED it! Got to visit and meet some awesome people. Life is good :)













No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.