Last weekend was wonderful, such a fantastic one! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful loving family. On Friday night Dillon and I drove to Gilbert after Sigma Alpha Super Smart Sister, we got there kind of late so we just hung out and watched a movie. Saturday morning, we woke up and went and bought me a new pair of Under Armour shoes, yay! yay! Then we headed up to the arboretum to see everyone in the family and to show Dillon the arboretum because he had never been there. Literally biggest nerds ever, walking through the arboretum with someone who understands and loves plants like you is AWESOME!! After we left, Dillon and I headed up to his hunting spot to see if it was on fire and it was so we could not go very far on the road. I showed him the diversion dam, which was cool except there was a ton of people camping so it was hard to walk anywhere. When we got to the lake house, Chloe(Lauren's Friend), Lauren, Dillon, and I went swimming and hung out with Jaclyn. It was super good to see her and catch up! Hope I can see her again soon :) That night we jsut hung out in the back because it was gorgeous outside and there was a beautiful sunset. Sunday morning we went to the lake, super fun! Chloe and Dillon learned how to wakeboard, Dillon was starngely good and got up the first time. Chloe got up one time and was happy with that. The water was so nice, we even got glass and mom skiied, which means it was really nice. We all surfed, swimmed and chilled!! Then we headed home. It was a great weekend, I am so glad I got to see my sister and the parentals! Can't wait to go back!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.