My Spring break was super crazy!! And my life well super crazy too! Hence my slacking, I am trying I really am but school is literally killing me!! I am going to give the fastest summary of my spring break, details aren't necessary I feel. The first weekend my family went to the lake house, it had been forever since we were there so guess what we found when we arrived....WEEDS......LOTS OF WEEDS!!!!! SO you can only guess what we did! Sunday we went shooting because Dad bought a new shotgun that he wanted us to learn to use and Dillon came up with Cody and his brother. Monday Lauren, Kaitlin, and I went home. Lauren and I helped the Malmanger girls buy stuff to decorate their rooms. They just moved into a new house! Then Chris and I hung out and watched some movies :) Tuesday I went shooting AGAIN!! But this time with Chris, Ryan, the girls, and a bunch of their other friends. Wednesday I went to the World Wildlife Zoo with Nileah, Niane, Rikki, Lauren, and my Mom. That place is soooo awesome!! Seriously I have never seen so many birds in my life which freaked me out but they had an aquarium there AND I got to feed the giraffes which made up for the plethora of birds. Wednesday I was dropped off at Dillons house so we could head to Disneyland the next day!! The next day we had nothing to do before we went to Disneyland so we went fishing, well it was more like put your fishing pole in the water and watch the fish swim around it. They were spawning so apparently they don't bite {annoying} It was still a gorgeous day and when we got back it was off to Disneyland!! We spent Friday and Saturday at Disneyland and California Adventure, yay! Except it hardcore rained Saturday so we had to gear up, plastic wrap our feet {seriously we did}, put those ponchos on and have a fantastic day! It was pretty chilly but there were barely any lines so that was definitely a plus {smile} Well you probably know about the parks but I would like to point out that we got stuck on NOT 1 BUT 2 rides while we were there! Both nights we got back and were exhausted and crashed in bed for the next day. Sunday we got up to go home, I took them to Roger's Gardens {the best place EVER} and then headed back. We decided to take a detour and go through the Joshua Tree National Park, little did we know it would take us 3 extra hours! Oh well it was gorgeous and it snowed there, weird! Dillon and I didn't get back to Tucson till about 2:30am. I was exhausted to say the least on Monday but I did go to all my classes {dedicated right there, they start 8am to 5pm} So that was my shortened version of Spring break, though not very short :) Enjoy the pictures!! (Sorry they are out of order, not sure what happened there!)
Shooting the shotgun!! My Daddy was o so very proud of me :)
AHHHH I just shot a gun!! It was soooo powerful hahaha
They were so very proud of themselves!!
Kristin & Chance
Cole & Alyssa
Geared up and ready to go!
Peeyew! Stinky fish, we thought we looked like the guys on the Fisherman Fish Sticks Box
In this picture I would be crying on the Tower of Terror, while Dillon is having the time of his life!
Disneyland right before we left, we took better ones with everyone but I dont have them :(
Stuck on the Little Mermaid Ride!
Feeding the Giraffes!!
The girls <3
Yaya and her Nileah!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.