Thursday, April 5, 2012

A Week of Sigma Alpha!!!

Activation week is the week we all love and this activation week was super crazy!! But definitely fun! Of course I was super sick at the beginning of the week which made me worry but by the end of it I was doing pretty good. Thursday night we had a fundraiser at Mama's Hawaiian BBQ {their lemon bar...seriously to die for} then we had a Membership Candidate Meeting where they took there test to be able to be activated. Everyone passed yay!! Friday we had Family Night which was super fun, we had dinner, exchanged paddles and frames, did stuff within our families, and sang to each other. I sooo LOVE my paddle and my Little!!  The next morning we went on a hike in Sabino Canyon to the dam. It was gorgeous outside and the dam was really cool! That night we had the Kentucky Derby with the AGR Boys which was a blast. And then it was Activation on Sunday. Its super hard to explain in detail but I am sure you will enjoy the photos :) 

 I was sooo excited!!!
Meet me my family!!


My twinnnn!!!!
 My family :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.