It has gone and passed....Tucson Air Show, Emerald Ball, and Spring Fling!! It was such a fantastic weekend with so many memories that were made. I could go on, but I feel as if the pictures explain my weekend so much better than an essay :P
The boys were so excited!!
It was incredibly windy
Heliocopter..and my crazy poofy hair {Lion Mane Status}
Date to Emerald Ball
Besties <3
Best date/DJ
Signature pose..seriously love her!
I am going to be serious on the phone, I am going to mock you :)
Favorite picture!!
Cheeeeeese
Little-Jenn :)
Karli!!
Tat
My adopted little :)
GIRLS!!!
Spring Fling--Fun House!!
Ferris Wheel.
I have been at UA for 3 years and never been to Spring Fling!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.