Sunday, August 21, 2011
Its that time again.....
SCHOOL is here!!!! its kind of bitter sweet going back to school. it has been so nice to see everyone back in Tucson BUT I am taking 22 units which means a lot of classes. For those of you who don't know 12 is a full time student and 15 is required for people with scholarships and I decided to take some more. Well why? {hmmm} not really sure, I may be crazy but I really just want to be done in 4 years and be able to start my masters ASAP! I am excited for some of my classes and nervous for others, tomorrow shall be a jolly day :) I will let you know how my first week goes, probably won't have time to blog all week and there wont be too much because quite frankly....its just school. You sit in a desk, take tests, and take lots and lots of notes!!! Ta-ta for now!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.