So tonight was the first night of many to come babysitting for hopefully two families. The ones I babysat were two kids, a boy named Shane and a girl named Vivian. They are adorable. We played wii, ate dinner, played a princess wii {they understood what was going on more than me}, drew on the sidewalk with some chalk {my fav}, made some milkshakes, ate some more snack, played with some toys, played hide n' seek, and bed time!! Sounds like we did a lot and we did but the time flew by, I had a great time with them both and can't wait to babysit them on the 17th [yup I was asked come back, whoop, whoop] I was also asked if I would do a weekend for them, they are a military family so their dad John has lots of stuff to go to, so i have some time to think about it and a price to come up with {ahhh I am so bad at pricing things}. I am super stoked for this little job to make some extra cash for fun stuff {or books at the beginning of the semester}. We will see how tomorrow goes with Mackenzie and Zachary :) Babysitting is the best job ever!! {when the kidlings behave}
Aren't they precious?!?! Sorry for the cruddy quality photos but it was dark and it was on my phone.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.