Sunday, August 14, 2011

Week with the sissy!!!

Man o mighty am I glad my sissy came to Tucson to visit me!! We had such a great time, I am so very glad she came, it made me the happiest sister in the whole wide world. We crafted and crafted and crafted some more!!! We redid my whole room and it looks fantastic! She is amazing! We really didn't do anything grand except craft, eat Oasis {the most amazing place} we went there 2 times in the 3 days she was here! We made delicious dinners and ate delicious popsicles! We basically just spent time together and it was great since we will not get to see each other very much when school starts. I love her with all my heart and am so proud of her. I know we will always be close and I can't wait to see where the next four years take our relationship :) 

All our craft stuff!!


                    LO!!!
         Inspirations for the whole room!!
Best dinner ever!!


 The most interesting Raspados I have had! Not the best (Not a fan of indian prunes haha)


              Lauren loved her's!!!!!!!

 YUM!!! Popsicles, just like we are little again :) 

             Hanging the garland!!
              Love the new room!!!
              2nd round of Oasis!!
             Good choice this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.