So as I sit in Tucson, Christopher is starving because he has been working all morning and they arent stopping all day. So the person I go to, my lovely sister :) I asked her to take the boys lunch and while she was there to ride in the tractor. I told Chris he HAD to take a picture because it was probably something that would only happen once. BUT we got her in the tractor !! And he snapped a photo of it :) I wanted an outside picture but Chris said she wouldn't go for it and didn't even want to take one. He said she enjoyed it and thought it was BIG, which is true. Oh the differences between me and Lauren. OH happy day she got in a tractor and is coming to see me tomorrow!!!!!!!!
She is doing a thumbs up so that's good :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.