Thursday, August 4, 2011

Remember the good ol' days when we used to write on paper?!?

Ok so I do not remember it too much because computers have been a huge part of my generation BUT that is no excuse for us not to write cards!! I am a big fan of cards..thank you cards, birthday cards, get well cards, and cards for well no reason at all. Think about when you receive anything in the mail (anything that is not a bill) it makes you super excited, well at least it makes me excited. I love writing cards especially for no apparent reason, I am sending out all these cards this week for funsies! Write a card to someone, I promise it will make their day, maybe even their week :) Happy writing!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.